| From self portrait |
(I pledge myself to write everyday in this blog about something in my day-to-day life)
so, today's story is about expertise or crafting skill, to make something out of nothing or to give something an added value... it's about how lucky it is for someone who has an income from something they do that they're enjoy doing it instead of have to do it...
yes, some people have that privileged and I do envy them, someone like a tailor that enjoy doing his job because he knows he can do it with a skill not every man can posses, he can manage his own working hour so that his consumers don't have any objection..
so does someone who work out of his/her hobby such as cat breeder of plant nursery. I mean, those people achieve their happiness and such joy by doing their job...how come you're not envy them...
if I could take out the moral story here is, live your life by doing something you like doing it instead of have to do it...
that's today story folk... ta ta for now

No comments:
Post a Comment